I love fleece hats. I cannot have enough of them for I am always losing them. So therefore, having new ones as gifts is always a win, win.

Sweaty Bands never get old. Yet, I stick to the thicker versions.

DO NOT bother getting a distance runner cheap socks. They are often too thick and most of them sold in bulk are often all cotton. Smartwoold and Swiftwick are two brands I use and trust. My socks are like gold. I am still mourning the half a pair I eft behind at the hotel dryer in Miami two years ago...that is how much I value them.

She's gotta know something.....she ate this way and won the NYC Marathon....so, it's worth a look.

Best gift I have ever gotten has been a gift certificate to a local running store. You cannot go wrong with this one.

Choose any workout gear from a race she once ran. Make sure the right year is on there and make sure, most importantly, that you have the size down.

Medals pilling up? get a new rack? Etsy has a ton of styles at affordable prices.

A running magnet for her car!! If she's already got all her #'s on there, choose a funny one....

This is gold. They seem very much behind the scenes until once day you need them and don't have them.

Most likely she already had Runner's World. Yet, Trail Runner has the most beautiful pictures and amazing articles inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment