Thursday, February 28, 2013

Plant-based fast and increase juicing....

               For the last couple of weeks I have increased the amount of vegetable/fruit juice I drink to double the normal amount, that's about 56 fluid ounces of juice daily now, then, afterwards having either a big salad meal or some type of oven-baked root vegetables. I feel much more aware and awake than I did the last few weeks when I was just lethargic every morning. My main objective is to lose some of these pounds in order to become faster at running. As I said in my last post, speed has never really been my goal while running, but since  I have been naturally feeling  much lighter on my feet I now think it's a reasonable goal to have. The idea of becoming faster and thinking of myself as an 'athlete' are still so foreign to me, but slowly I feel this image of myself shifting and I have got to admit that it's very exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment