I went in a 5.5 mile run and a one mile walk the morning.....came home and had
Breakfast. Breakfast was coffee with soy no sugar, yes, I am STILL drinking coffee. I also had 2 mangoes, 2 tangerines and one huge glass of juice. The juice was made with about 15 carrots, 1 thumb-sized ginger, a handful of parsley, 1 cucumber, 1 apple, 5-6 celery stalks, and 1 lemon. Tasted delicious.
During lunch I used the little energy I had left to cut up a ton of
veggies and fruit for the week. I ended up eating 2 more mangoes to satisfy my growing hunger. From what you can see below, I made hearty veggie salads, some green salads and some fruit salads. * The Hearty salads had broccoli, carrot, celery.
* The green salads had mushrooms, tomatoes, shredded kale, spinach and green peppers.
* The fruit salads had cubes apples, blueberries, a little lemon juice squeezed on top, about 2-3 shredded mint leaves
At around 5 pm I was famished again. I sautéed veggies in a pan. I used 1 ENTIRE head of garlic, 2 tbsps. olive oil, one onion cubed, half a green pepper sliced,1lbs sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste and a 1/2 tsp of soy sauce. This was totally delicious!!
Made another juice bomb. This time I used 12-15 small carrots, giant handful of dandelion, thumb-sized ginger, one lemon, 2 apples, 5 celery stalks, 1 bok choi bunch and 1/2 large beet. Believe it or not I could not eat any more. I was satiated, so the juice I will have tomorrow. I made double this amount. My bunny gets to have the other half.




No comments:
Post a Comment