Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snowy Run

             It snowed today and I waited for my hubby to finish his exercises and then off I went for my one hour jaunt in the snow. My sacred time, my time to be in nature, in the elements and only worry about me. It was in the 20s and therefore I wore two warm tech pants, 2 thick, long-sleeve technical tops, a warm hat, long woolen gloves, wool socks and my yak tracks. (The Yaks came off a block into the run, there was not enough snow to have them function properly). I carried my Iphone, which I use for both music and for the MapMyRun app, inside my gloves for they tend to not work after half an hour in the cold. 
Look, I've got silver mascara!!!

Snow quietly covers DC
My Bridge is slushy, yet free of other runners today. 

Me looking out the window wondering what it's like out there. 
My son and two friends in the snow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment