* Compression shorts (7")
* Nathan water bottle (with pocket with clear window in it for my iPhone
* Iphone extra battery charger (charged)
* My 50K tech shirt
* One long sleeve top
* My green, lightweight shell (in case of rain)
* 2 pair of socks (in case I lose one)
* A cap with a visor/ a warm hat (in case it turns very cold)
* 2 scrunchies (I wear my hair in 2 pony tails, on each side, at the bottom of my head.)
* Warm Athleta Pants (in case it's in the 30's)
* Vaseline
* Sports Sunscreen
* Watch
* My 'good' sports bra (not cotton!!)
* Ten packets of Bee Stinger Gels (Approx. 120 calories each/ will try to take 1 every half hour)
* Thrift store clothes to wear from 5-7am (before race).
* S-caps (salt pills) /Take one each hour
* Ibuprofen
* Compression calf sleeves (I wear these AFTER, when I go to bed believe it or not)
* Sunglasses
* Earphones (Earbuds)
* Medals (try to convince my young nephews to get into racing with my bling)
* Warm headband (in case it's really cold)
* Razor to shave my legs (80% chance I'll be running in shorts)
* Deodorant
* Tech intimates (to present chafing)
* Mace (for my train ride alone at 4am in Philly)
* Sugarfree gum sticks (6). I chew 3 at a time, 2 hours each.
No comments:
Post a Comment