Monday, July 29, 2013

Runner's Birthday Loot....am I not the luckiest birthday runner?

Pearl iZUMi Women's W EM Trail M 2 Running Shoe

I had to return these for they came a bit tight at the toes. I am normally get 8.5, so I returned them and am waiting for my 9 to come soon. 

Womens Yurbuds Inspire Sport Earphones

I tried these out last night while watching a movie and they do stay in place. I was a bit annoyed at how deep the stuff goes in, but I think I can get used to them. Will try them out on my run tomorrow. 

Under Armor Semi-Fitted lavender top....
I cannot have too many of these tops. Seriously. They are so comfy, so well fitted, they do not fade, they really do absorb sweat (not after 2 hours). I sometimes wear them as regular t-shirts just b/c the colors are so bright and the shirt so well done. 
Zone Bars for those long runs
These are for my long, long runs every 2 weeks. I tatsed it and it was super chicolatey, just how I like them. 

____    ____   ____  ____  ___

Things I bought myself for my birthday: 

A Nathan's Intensity Vest for women and a 24 pack of chocolate GU. Nathan  Intensity Hydration VestChocolate Outrage GU Energy Gel (Box of 24)


No comments:

Post a Comment