Monday, July 9, 2018

Mysteries of the Mind

Edit
             I went to the 24-hour gym to do my 9 miles at 10pm last night. To help my mind from melting into mush during the run I watched endless episodes of some unsolved mysteries on Amazon Prime.... the normally fearless Miriam left the gym at 1am absolutely terrified that I'd be the horrible victim of some crime, worse yet, an unsolved crime!!!..... it's funny now....but last night I was not in a good space parking and walking to my door...alone, in the dark. This is coming from a woman who use to run DC streets at 4am, in winter. This proves that we humans are very impressionable beings, we believe completely everything we put into our minds....the operative words here are, "we put in"....meaning, we all along we can control what we put in our thoughts......... NO MORE unsolved murder mysteries shows for me.... next time I will stick to comedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment