Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Week 2, Day 3 of marathon training


So I am giddy with excitement.....I am following Higdon's intermediate 1 18 week plan, starting at week 2. They have this app that I had uploaded and paid for over 2 years ago and just now using. I don't like the app that much, it's very simple. But, it makes it easy to know what days I will be doing what. For a busy mom, these little apps as a lifesaver. 

The app tells you how many days until your race and gives you a daily pep talk slash info about your training. Again, very basic, but sometimes frills can also be annoying. 


Today was 5 miles.....felt great to run more than 3 miles.....and here we go again.....another marathon season started. I also went ahead and reserved a room with 2 queen beds for the Rehoboth Marathon in the fall, came to $145 for 2 nights, not bad. Now, if only the weather cooperates it will be a beautiful race day at the beach. 









No comments:

Post a Comment