I am doing some research for a vegetable and fruit week. Once I feel confidant that I know how to eat during this week without losing energy I will begin. Below are my notes, helpful videos, and recipes.....it will keep changing over the days...so check often. I am doing this primarily to see how I feel eating at such a high level of healthiness, I am on week 2 of my marathon training so I need to keep up the energy, but try to shed some of my extra pounds so I can become a faster runner. I have heard enough interviews with people who eat primarily fruits and vegetables to know that it might work to both help me shed pounds but to also sustain a high level of energy, enough to make me run faster even. But that is YET to be seen. First things first.
**Soups (carrots, burdock, tomatoes, celery, basic, chives, miso, garlic powder): pour boiling water over the top. Won't be cooked to death. Fiber in tact.
** smoothies (fruit smoothies for the morning)
Sweet Green Smoothie
Glowing Green Smoothie
Hot Pink Breakfast Smoothie
** juices
Shopping List:
Tomatoes
Miso
Frozen Fruits
plain yougurt
bananas
berries
kale
avocado
ginger
dates
coconut
frozen strawberries
No comments:
Post a Comment