Thursday, June 9, 2016

Incurable shitty FOOT----Luis C.K. style....

               Made another doctor's appointment to have my foot looked at, yes, again. I am starting to not like Kaiser very much, mostly because I can already anticipate that they will not do much for me and my painful foot. I mostly fear they will tell me I really need to stop using it altogether or take off running longer than 3 weeks this time around ..... This whole situation is starting to remind me of this Louis C.K comedy. Here is the episode. By the way, in case you did not know, I LOVE Lous C.K. I can never tire of his dry humor and his absolute dead pan, perfect delivery. 
 

          Last night I stayed awake beyond my normal sleep time  trying to build up my resolve to actually fight the inevitable wall I suspect will come once I go back to the doctor Monday. Then again, I am JUST assuming they will 'pooh pooh' my so-called injury and let me go with painkillers (which would just be just devastating).They very well may help me and begin by having an MRI done of my foot, or send me to a foot doctor. I have even rehearsed what to say, that is how nervous I am about Monday's outcome. If I have to face an elliptical again for the next month I will go nuts. I wonder if anywhere online is a runner's prayer, I need one right about now. Regardless, wish me luck. I dream of running outdoors again soon....very, very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment