Hey all! I just entered the contest and if you feel like it, would you please vote for me? Thanks. Here is the link...If you are a runner and want to enter the contest the link below will also take you there.
http://covercontest.runnersworld.com/entry/339/http://covercontest.runnersworld.com/entry/339/
also find other runners and rad about their stories on twitter....just search #RWcovercontest
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR MeMPH
HOW DID YOU START RUNNING?
I started running the week I noticed I was 38 and just knew I could not run a block without getting winded. I had also gained a lot from my two pregnancies and needed to lose some of that extra weight. I no longer run for weight loss, but had gained confidence, tons of leg muscles and a true sense of peace and happiness that only running daily could provide.
WHAT IS THE PERSONAL RUNNING ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF?
I completed a very tough and technical 50K in West Virgina mountains even before running one marathon. Now I have completed 2 marathons, 3 halves, 1 50K and I am due to complete 2 more marathons in the fall. But what I am most proud of is the new way I see and relate to my body. This c-section scarred curvy mommy body has gotten me through so much.....I can truly say I have a very loving and compassionate relationship with my body.
WHY IS RUNNING IMPORTANT TO YOU?
Running is my sanity, my daily triumph, my mood adjuster, my problem solver, my special all-around friend. Running has brought me so much happiness, I can see myself running until I am an old, old lady. In fact, I aim on breaking Harriette Thompson's 91 year old record someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment