Saturday, April 27, 2013

Running Clothes....for curvy ladies and other favorite running stuff


              I have never been a thin girl, or a thin woman. But running has taught me to actually like my curves. I found that compression shorts work best for me with Under Armor tech shirt. Old Navy has these capri running pants that are so soft and I love them. My favorite running items are my lightweight Brooks jacket, my Sweaty Bands and my Rock and Roll Marathon cap signed by Mike Wardian. What are your favorite running gear?







3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so pleased to see these photos. Loved these stylish workout clothes a lot! I am also a curvy woman and would need to have plus size clothing for the yoga sessions that I am going to start soon. Would prefer comfortable clothes in spandex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out my pinterest page for running fashion too... lots of curvy options there. https://www.pinterest.com/miriamsart/running/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete